The Sydney CBD is the financial, shopping and tourist centre of Sydney. The Sydney central business district is a large area that extends from Central Station to the iconic Sydney Harbour.
For business travellers, students and tourists wanting to be close to the action of the Sydney CBD, book a serviced apartment at Central Railway Hotel & Apartments which is located a short walk from the heart of the Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD Shopping
Pitt Street Mall is where the best shopping in Sydney can be found. Easily accessible from Town Hall train station or the many bus routes on adjacent George Street, Pitt Street Mall is where you can find giant shopping centres as well as Australia's biggest department stores.
- Westfield Sydney - Corner Pitt Street Mall and Market Street, Sydney - Westfield Sydney is a great mix of international and local shops over 6 levels. Shop fashion, beauty, electronics and more from affordable high street stores to luxury brands at Westfield Sydney.
- Queen Victoria Building - 455 George Street, Sydney - The beautiful Romanesque building that is the QVB, houses many fashion, beauty and gift stores within its sandstone walls. After a day shopping, take a well deserved break at the restaurants that reside at the top of the QVB. Choose from high tea, yum cha and more!
- The Galeries - 500 George Street, Sydney - The Galeries is a shopping centre with a boutqiue feel. Shop amongst the unique fashion stores, browse the huge selection of books at Kinokuniya and then enjoy some handmade ramen at Ichiban Boshi.
- Myer - 436 George Street, Sydney - Myer is Australia's largest department store selling a wide range of women's, men's and children's fashion as well as beauty products, homewares and electronics. Shop at Myer for a great selection of international and local brands suitable for all budgets.
- David Jones - 86-108 Castlereagh Street, Sydney - David Jones is Australia's luxury department store. At David Jones, shop for the best international and Australian fashion and beauty. When you need a little fuel, head to David Jones Foodhall to sample fresh and delicious food.