Central Railway Hotel is a 100% independent, Australian owned and managed hotel in the heart of Sydney’s trendy suburb of Surry Hills and just minutes from the CBD. We strive to keep our rates competitive, offering families, groups of friends and business visitors affordable, self-catering accommodation that’s close to everything.
We’re not some giant corporate hotel chain, and this gives us the freedom to offer a more considered, personal service to our customers. We’re flexible, open to feedback and constantly looking for ways to offer great-value, comfortable accommodation to our guests.
Central Railway Hotel suits all kinds of visitors:
• Families: Our range of self-catering rooms is a perfect solution for families large and small looking for an affordable way to enjoy everything Sydney has to offer. Call us for great family accommodation today.
• Sports fans: We’re so close to some of Sydney’s best sporting venues you can almost hear the roar of the crowd! So if you’re in town to enjoy a Test match, rugby match or footy game, you’ll find our hotel is a great place to stay.
• Music lovers: We’re just a short journey away from Olympic Park and the Horden Pavilion as well as small venues like the State Theatre, the Annandale Hotel and Sydney’s blues and funk favourite, The Basement.
• Business visitors: Central Railway Hotel makes a great base for business trips to Sydney, especially if you intend to stay for more than just a few nights. Our self-catering facilities give you the option of eating in your room, and you can stay connected 24/7 with Free ADSL2+ Wi-Fi.
We’re a short stroll from Oxford Street and the Sydney CBD (you couldn’t ask for a more central location!) so we believe our hotel is a great choice for you if you want:
• Comfortable rooms: Our studios are clean, stylishly designed and packed with all the amenities you’d expect, including Free ADSL2+ Wi-Fi, flat screen digital TVs, and iPod® docks.
• Great rates: We work hard to ensure our room rates are competitive for business travellers, sightseers and families.
• Special offers: We have great deals on our affordable rooms all year ’round.
• Friendly customer service: Our staff are articulate, helpful and their goal is to make sure your stay is relaxed and stress free.
• Everything on hand: Need a restaurant, bar or coffee shop? Just step outside and you’ll find them minutes from our doors.
Got a question?
If you have a question or would like to make a booking, contact us or call our friendly reception team on +61 (2) 9319 7800.